Today more than ever, success in real property depends on speed in the face of market changes and increasing regulatory pressures. SCMV puts our knowledge and skills to work for clients within the action-oriented entrepreneurial pace of today’s real property world. Beyond the knowledge of applicable law and statutes lies the real value of a superior real property attorney: moving things efficiently, providing input, and contributing legal and practical experience and business acumen.
We represent owners, developers and lenders in a range of real property activities including:
- negotiating and closing transactions
- creating legal entities such as limited liability companies and limited partnerships
- recommending tax strategies associated with such entities
- preparing and reviewing loan documents, and reviewing title documents
- handling landlord-tenant transactions
- preparing documents for condominium and other common-interest developments
We regularly deal with documents to be packaged for secondary markets, and when necessary, we can call on specialists within our firm for insurance, land use and environmental advice. If disputes arise, we can turn to seasoned litigators to support our client’s interests or help resolve disputes.
Real property law involves more complexities than ever . . . more teamwork than ever. Our commitment to clients is that they can depend on us for superior legal work without compromising the dynamics of action and opportunity that govern their success.
The SCMV Real Property Practice:
Experience . . . beyond the letter of the law.