Joyce A. McCoy
Joyce A. McCoy is a shareholder and member of the Litigation Department. Her practice encompasses a wide range of matters with an emphasis in employment law.
Ms. McCoy received her B.A. from Mary Washington College of the University of Virginia in 1958. She received her law degree from the University of San Diego School of Law, cum laude, in 1977.
- Regularly advises clients on matters regarding protection of trade secrets and unfair competition
- Regularly advises biomedical research facility and software company regarding various employment-related matters
- Represented manufacturer of medical device in patent infringement action against manufacturer of competing device
Professional Affiliations & Admissions
- State Bar of California
- San Diego County Bar Association
- Lawyers Club of San Diego