Mr. Casey O’Connell is an associate in the firm’s Estate Planning & Administration practice group. His practice focuses on estate, tax and multi-generation succession planning, charitable giving, retirement, trust and health care planning services.
Casey received his law degree, magna cum laude, from California Western School of Law and earned a BS in Business Administration from the University of Colorado, Boulder’s Leeds School of Business. He was admitted to the State Bar of California in 2012.
Prior to joining SCMV, Casey established his own San Diego law firm, The Law Offices of Casey O’Connell P.C., focused on estate planning and administration. In his practice, Casey represented clients on probate, business formations, succession planning, family wealth planning and trusts.
- Advises clients regarding the full spectrum of estate planning and administration and probate matters
- Advises clients regarding family wealth planning as well as attendant concerns and strategies
- Advises clients regarding various estate planning vehicles including simple trusts, QTIP trusts, Irrevocable Life Insurance Trusts and IRA Trusts
Professional Affiliations & Admissions
- State Bar of California
- San Diego County Bar Association
- North County Bar Association