Daniel L. Warren
Daniel Warren is a skilled litigator primarily practicing in the area of family law. He is a certified specialist in family law by the State Bar of California Board of Legal Specialization. His experience also encompasses civil litigation, anti-SLAPP, contract, bankruptcy and criminal law. Mr. Warren has also worked on appellate matters including a successful reversal and remand of an order made in the Family Court. He has argued matters in all four superior court houses in San Diego, Riverside County, Federal Bankruptcy Court and before the 4th District Court of Appeals.
A solution-focused, creative problem solver, Mr. Warren is deeply invested in securing the most favorable outcome possible for every case and is dedicated to providing advocacy that is uniquely tailored to each individual’s needs. With a proactive communication style, he has built a strong reputation for being a reliable, detail-oriented attorney. He strives to provide persuasive advocacy and integrity and believes in being open and willing to explore settlement while still being prepared for litigation.
Mr. Warren received his Bachelor of Arts degree in criminology, law and society with a minor in education studies from the University of California, Irvine in 2004. He earned his Juris Doctor from Jacob D. Fuchsberg Touro School of Law in 2008.
Prior to joining SCMV, Mr. Warren owned his own civil litigation firm where he handled matters of many different natures. Later Mr. Warren joined a busy family law litigation firm, Goldberg Jones, LLP, where he specialized as a family law litigator handling many unique and complex cases.
Professional Affiliations & Admissions
- Member, San Diego Family Law Bar Association (2013-Present)
- Member, San Diego County Bar Association – Family Law Section (2009-Present)
- Member, State Bar of California (2009-Present)
- Member, United States District Court for the Southern District of California (2009-Present)
- Member, United States District Court for the Central District of California (2009-Present)
- Board Member and Legal Advisor, Project Love Out Loud (LOL) (2011- Present)
- Volunteer, Boys and Girls Club of Costa Mesa (2000-2004)
- Volunteer, Wilson Elementary School, Costa Mesa (2000-2004)
Professional Awards & Honors
CALI Award: Recognition for highest academic Honor in Pre-Trial Litigation (Jacob D. Fuchsberg Touro School of Law, 2008)