Hang Alexandra Do
Ms. Do is an associate of the firm in the Litigation Department with her practice focusing primarily on intellectual property and insurance law. She is bilingual in English and French.
Ms. Do received her B.S. in Biology from the University of California, Riverside in 2005, completed all required courses for a Masters in Organic Chemistry from California State University, Fullerton, and received her Juris Doctor from California Western School of Law in 2015.
Prior to joining the firm, Ms. Do worked as an associate attorney at an intellectual property firm where she specialized in intellectual property litigation. Before pursuing her legal career, Ms. Do was an organic chemistry research scientist.
- Represents clients in state and federal court addressing various IP claims, including trademark infringement, patent infringement, copyright infringement, and misappropriation of trade secrets
- Represents clients in trademark matters before the USPTO
- Represents insurer-clients on a variety of coverage-related issues
Professional Affiliations & Admissions
- State Bar of California
- United States District Courts for the Northern, Central and Southern Districts of California
- San Diego County Bar Association
- Association of Business Trial Lawyers
- California Women Lawyers
- American Inns of Court, Louis M. Welsh San Diego Chapter
- American Intellectual Property Law Association
- Lawyers Club of San Diego
- Federal Bar Association