Seltzer Caplan McMahon Vitek is seeking a tax associate with 1-3 years of diversified transactional and controversy tax experience. Ideal candidates will have:
- Experience in employee benefits tax matters (qualified and nonqualified deferred compensation), partnership, real estate, and/or corporate work.
- Excellent writing, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- A high level of academic achievement.
- An LL.M. in Taxation or a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) license.
- Admission to the State Bar of California.
Salary range is $125,000-$165,000. Actual salary will depend upon several factors, including, but not limited to, relevant experience, job-related skills, and qualifications.
Interested applicants should send a cover letter, resume, transcript and writing sample to email@example.com.