Sean T. Hargaden
Mr. Hargaden is a shareholder of the firm and has been practicing with the firm in the areas of real property law and business transactions for over 25 years. His real estate practice experience includes extensive representation of real estate funds, lenders, developers and institutional and non-institutional investors in all areas of real estate.
Mr. Hargaden graduated from the University of California, Los Angeles, with a B.A. magna cum laude, in 1982. He earned a joint M.B.A. and law degree from the University of California, Los Angeles in 1987.
- Commercial real estate acquisitions, dispositions, and leasing
- Financing transactions and equity generation
- Documentation of secured real estate loans
- Entity formation and governance
- Development and redevelopment of property
- Agreements relating to development of real estate
- Purchase and sale of business entities and assets
- Workout and restructuring of debt secured by mixed collateral
- Ground leasing and ground leasehold financing
- Loan restructuring and loan enforcement
- Formation and negotiation of joint ventures
- Development and financing of residential projects, shopping centers, hotels, industrial projects, office buildings, golf courses and other commercial and mixed-use projects
Clients Include: Developers, master developers, merchant builders of single-family detached and attached product in both suburban and urban areas, investors in real estate developments, lenders, landlords and tenants in the leasing of office, industrial, retail and mixed-use developments and entrepreneurs with real estate and general business needs.
Professional Affiliations & Admissions
- State Bar of California
- San Diego County Bar Association
Professional Awards & Honors
- Martindale-Hubbell® AV rating
- San Diego Super Lawyers – 2012 - present (Real Estate)