SCMV 2017 California Super Lawyers
SCMV is pleased to announce that 17 of our attorneys are included on the 2017 California Super Lawyers list. Super Lawyers are outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The selection process includes independent research, peer nominations and peer evaluations.
Each year, no more than five percent of the lawyers in California are selected to receive the honor of Super Lawyer.
SCMV’s 2017 California Super Lawyers are:
- Lawrence Branton - Employee Benefits, Estate Planning & Probate, Tax
- Bob Caplan - Real Estate
- David Dorne - Tax, Real Estate, Business/Corporate
- Dan Eaton - Employment & Labor
- Sean Hargaden - Real Estate, Business/Corporate
- Sandra Joan Morris - Alternative Dispute Resolution, Family Law
- Andrea Myers - Business Litigation
- Neal Panish - Real Estate, Business Litigation, Environmental Litigation
- Brian Seltzer - Real Estate, Business/Corporate, Land Use/Zoning
- Greg Vega - Criminal Defense: White Collar, Business/Corporate
- Reg Vitek - Business Litigation, Professional Liability
- Dennis Wickham - Bankruptcy, Business Litigation, Real Estate