Seltzer Caplan McMahon Vitek has a well-earned reputation of effectively defending claims asserted against professional lawsuits involving negligence, fraud, and breaches of fiduciary duty. We have a recognized track record for success.
Our firm has represented a significant number of Attorneys and law firms in defense of professional liability claims
We have successfully defended many malpractice actions, including matters involving:
- Alleged conflicts of interest
- Real estate transactions
- Securities transactions and investor claims
- SEC investigations and enforcement proceedings
- Tax and estate planning
- Prosecution and defense of claims and litigation
- Advice and transactions regarding LLCs, corporations, and other business entities
- Billing and fees
To successfully defend professionals, our attorneys not only stay ahead of shifts in the law, but also are skilled in effectively using the latest in trial presentation technology, and in handling large electronically stored information (ESI) databases.