SCMV Cyber Security Risk Seminar - Thursday, September 20th
Today alone, more than 60% of businesses will be victims of cybercrime. Cyber security is no longer just about computer networks; it is about the way we do business.
Please join Dennis Wickham of SCMV's Cyber Planning & Response Practice Group and Julian Durand of CyberLucent on Thursday, September 20, as they discuss what business managers and owners need to know in order to prepare and respond to a cyber attack.
Dennis and Julian will cover:
- Why this is a business management issue (not an IT issue)?
- What types of cybercrime target your business?
- Which policies and procedures to adopt before the next attack?
- Will my insurance cover the risks?
- What is GDPR and will it affect my business?
- How to plan for California’s new cyber-privacy law?
To RSVP, please contact Georgia Godfrey at firstname.lastname@example.org or (619) 685-3126.