10 SCMV attorneys Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2022
We are proud to announce that 10 SCMV attorneys were selected by their peers for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America® 2022 edition. Attorneys named to the list are recognized for professional excellence in their practice areas.
The SCMV attorneys listed in The Best Lawyers in America 2022 edition are:
- Lawrence S. Branton: Employee Benefits (ERISA) Law, Tax Law
- Robert Caplan: Real Estate Law
- David J. Dorne: Tax Law
- Daniel Eaton: Employment Law (Management)
- Andrea Myers: Commercial Litigation
- Neal P. Panish: Litigation (Real Estate)
- Brian T. Seltzer: Real Estate Law
- James H. Siegel: Trusts and Estates
- Gregory A. Vega: Criminal Defense (White-Collar)
- Dennis J. Wickham: Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights, Insolvency and Reorganization Law
SCMV extends a special “welcome” to Andrea Myers, who is making her inaugural appearance on The Best Lawyers in America list.
In addition, Neal Panish was selected as the 2022 Real Estate Litigation “Lawyer of the Year” and Greg Vega was selected as the 2022 White-Collar Criminal Defense “Lawyer of the Year.” Only a single lawyer per practice area in each community is honored with a "Lawyer of the Year" award.
Inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America is considered an outstanding honor, as it is based solely on a peer-review methodology designed to capture the consensus opinion of leading lawyers about the professional abilities of their colleagues within the same geographical area and legal practice area.
The selected SCMV attorneys will be featured online at bestlawyers.com, in the regional Southern California Best Lawyers 2022 publication and The Best Lawyers in America book.