12 SCMV Attorneys Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2023
SCMV is proud to announce that 12 attorneys were selected by their peers for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America® 2023 edition. Attorneys named to the list are recognized for professional excellence in their practice areas.
The SCMV attorneys listed in The Best Lawyers in America 2023 edition are:
- Lawrence S. Branton: Employee Benefits (ERISA) Law, Tax Law
- Robert Caplan: Real Estate Law
- David J. Dorne: Tax Law
- Daniel Eaton: Employment Law (Management)
- Nicholas D. Hulwi: Trusts and Estates
- Andrea Myers: Commercial Litigation
- Neal P. Panish: Litigation (Real Estate)
- Brian T. Seltzer: Real Estate Law
- Matthew D. Seltzer: Real Estate Law
- James H. Siegel: Trusts and Estates
- Gregory A. Vega: Criminal Defense (White-Collar)
- Dennis J. Wickham: Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights, Insolvency and Reorganization Law
SCMV extends a special “welcome” to Matthew Seltzer, who is making his inaugural appearance on The Best Lawyers in America list.
In addition, SCMV Associate Patrick Haase was included in the Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch in America™ 2023 edition, which recognizes lawyers early in their careers for their outstanding professional excellence in private practice.
Inclusion in Best Lawyers is considered an outstanding honor, as it is based solely on a peer-review methodology designed to capture the consensus opinion of leading lawyers about the professional abilities of their colleagues within the same geographical area and legal practice area.
The selected SCMV attorneys will be featured online at bestlawyers.com, in the regional Southern California Best Lawyers 2023 publication and The Best Lawyers in America book.